150Students from BCABBA & B.Com II Semester attended the session
GNIMT wishes her good luck for her future endeavours
Chief Guest :Dr. Ajay Kumar Sharma, VC I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University – PTU
Guest of Honour: Sh. B. K. Jha, IRS, Principal Chief Commissioner Income Tax Department Office, Rishi Nagar, Ludhiana
Proud Moment for Team GNIMT
Keep Up The Good Work GNIMTians
GNIMT won overall Runner-Up Trophy for the third time in a row.
Theatre: Mime First, Skit First ,Second BestActress
Music: First Western Solo Singing, First Western Group Song, Second Percussion (Tabla), Second Punjabi Folk Song,
Dance: Second Punjabi Folk Dance(Boys), Bhangra, Second Best Dancer, Third Punjabi Folk Dancer (Girls) Giddha, Second Best Dancer.
Literary: First Creative Essay Writing, FirstElocution.
The items were #handpainted #flowerpots #candles #diyas #handmade #paperbags & #envelopees
All the gift items were made by #Mentally & #Physically #Challenged #Students of the #School
#Principal #GNIMT Dr. Sandhya Mehta along with other #faculty members #appreciated the #efforts made by their #teachers in encouraging such students.
#She also gave them her best wishes for Diwali Festival
The #Patients were served one time #meal by the #contribution made by the #students
#Three #Cheers #GNIMT
Nimantran2018 & Freshers Fiesta2018
NSS Unit at GNIMT successfully done registration for Run For Humanity 2018, an event on 25th March 2018 KeepUpTheGoodWork Team
GNIMT organizes various National/International Seminars, conducts workshops & faculty Development Programmes for ensuring holistic development of faculty.
A glimpse of Salesfest 2018 held GNIMT
The students of all classes show-cased their selling and marketing skills through creative and innovative ideas. Various stalls comprising of gift items, cosmetic accessories, dress material were put up to attract customers, who were none other than the students and teachers of the College.
The Food Court comprising Pizzas, juices, shakes, ice cream, Rajmah chawal, karhi chawal, Gol Gappas, burgers, Mojito, mocktails, pasta, chati di lassi, Dahin Bhalla etc. were a great hit. The girls flocked the cosmetic stall and boys had fun at the various fun-filled games stalls. The entire campus hummed with fun, frolic, and festivities. The total revenue generated within a span of four hours by 11 stalls was to the tune of Rs. 69,500/-. The Stall No. 5 set up by B.Com. (P) 4th Semester Students grabbed the first position generating approximately 20% of the total revenue i.e. Rs. 13000/-. The students chose innovative marketing strategies to increase their sales and learn practical skills of marketing and innovative ideas.
It brought hands-on experience to the students by putting up their theoretical knowledge into practice.
- A one-day programme titled ‘RAY” Rejuve nation of Attitude in Youth was organised in 20 batches by a renowned Trainer Mr. Asit Ghosh. A two-day training Programme on Personality Development by Mr. Vikas Arora was organised for all MBA students. An ongoing Training Programme for MBA students for enhancing communication, Group Discussion (GD) and interview skills is being organised for two hours every day. This programme is conducted with the help of Hero Mindmine. IBM Daksh conducted Campus Interview for BBA/BCA & MCA where in Fifteen Students were offered jobs
- We Excel conducted campus Interview for Training cum Placement of MCA 2008-11 batch on 7th September, 2010. Thirteen students were short listed.
- A Campus Interview for Training cum Placement of MCA 2008-11 batch was organized on 10th September, 2010 by JSR Solutions. Two students were selected in placement drive
- AMCAT online test for MBA 2009-11 batch was conducted on 16th & 17th September, 2010 by Aspiring Minds
- A Campus Interview for Training cum Placement of MCA 2008-11 batch was organized on 21st September, 2010 by KMG Infotech. Nine students were shortlisted.
- Eureka Electrosoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd. delived a Pre Placement Talk for Training cum Placement of MCA 2008-11 batch on 13th Oct., 2010.
- A Campus Interview for MBA 2010-12 batch on 15th October, 2010 was organized for the post of Management Project Trainee. Money Matter Inc. selected seven students as Management Project Trainee.
- A Campus Interview for Training cum Placement of MCA 2008-11 batch was organized on 18th October, 2010 by NM Infotech. Three students were short listed during the drive.
- HCL Infosys. offered jobs to Four MBA Final year students on 2 Nov during Campus Interview.
- Four students of BCA 2008-11 Batch were selected by TCS on 27th Sept 2011
- Wipro InfoTech selected one student BCA 2008-11 Batch on 28th Jan 11
- PUG Securities selected Four MBA Final year students on 24 Dec 10 during a Campus Interview
- ICICI Securities offered job of Relationship Manager to Six MBA Final year students on 6 Jan 2011 during a Campus Interview
- Wipro BPO selected Three BBA & BCA Final year Students on 15th February, 2011 during a Campus Interview.
- India Bulls Home Finance short-listed three students of MBA Final year on 17th February, 2011 during a Campus Interview
- Birla Sun Life Insurance offered job of Management Trainee to one student of MBA final year batch on 9th February, 2011
- HDFC Bank offered job of Operational Manager to one student of MBA final year on 14th February, 2011.
- Sovereign Exports offered job to Two MBA Students in Feb 2011.
- Kashmir Apiaries offered job to Five MBA Students in Feb 2011
- Fullerton Securities & Wealth Advisors offered job to One MBA Final year student on 7th March 2011.
- Representative from HCL Technologies short-listed five students of BCA Final year on 9th March 2011.
- Trade India short listed Five MBA Final year students on 10th March, 2011
- Deepak Fasteners short listed three MBA students for the post of International Marketing Executive on 21 March, 2011
- OPK E Services selected 30 BBA & BCA Final year students on 22nd March, 2011
- ILK Impex Ltd. selected one student of MBA Final year on 23rd March 2011
- IICE Technologies selected Nineteen MBA Final year students on 7th April, 2011
- Unit Infotech. offered jobs to two MCA Final year students on 6th April, 2011
- Revolution Next Technologies offered Job to MCA 2011 Batch on 9th April, 2011
- Radiant Toyota short listed Five Students of MBA Final Year on 15th April, 2011
- Saluja Group offered jobs to two MBA students’ Final year students on 1st May, 2011
- Quest Infosys offered job to one MCA Student for the post of Faculty on 4th May, 2011
- Endorasoft Solutions Mohali offered Job to one MCA student on 5th May, 2011
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Company offered job to one MBA student on 10th May, 2011.
- Shaurya Travels offered Job to one student of MBA Final year on 23rd May, 2011
- Axis Bank offered Jobs to three MBA students in June 2011
- Deepak Fasteners offered job to one MBA student in Jun 11