- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ( B.B.A. )
- BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS ( B.C.A. )
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE ( PROFESSIONAL )
- Registration for admission starts immediately after appearing in 10+2.
- Admissions start immediately after the declaration of 10+2 results of by CBSE or PSEB.
- Admissions are carried directly by the college on the basis of marks scored in 10+2 exams in any stream.
FEE STRUCTURE AS PER IKF PTU JALANDHAR NOTIFICATION NO. IKGPTU/DA/OI/3247 DATED 12-8-15
|COURSES||ANNUAL FEE STRUCTURE||OTHER CHARGES||EXAMINATION FEE (Rs. 700/-PER SEMESTER)||ADMISSION PROCESSING FEE|
|B.COM (P)-1 YEAR||31000||10700||1400||2000|
|B.COM (P)-2 YEAR||31000||10700||1400||0|
|B.COM (P)-3 YEAR||31000||10700||1400||0|
- Fees for ISTE, Examination fee, university admission fee, refundable security of Rs 1000/- is included.
- Note: Security deposit, if not claimed within two years of college convocation, shall be transferred to Students Welfare Fund.