- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ( B.B.A. )
- BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS ( B.C.A. )
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE ( Hons. )
- Registration for admission starts immediately after appearing in 10+2.
- Admissions start immediately after the declaration of 10+2 results of CBSE or PSEB.
- Admissions are carried directly by the college on the basis of marks scored in 10+2 exams in any stream.
|SEM||GNIMT FEE|| ||PTU FEE|
- Note: Security deposit, if not claimed within two years of leaving the college, shall be transferred to Students Welfare Fund.
| || || || |